Welcome all to the land of CEE!!!!!!!

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile...


Follow if you dare. :)


Wanna Hear Music?

Scroll down to play! Farther. ;) Love ya.



Monday, January 12, 2009

Does anyone else have this problem?

I am sick and tired of blogger acting this way. I love it and all, but this sucks. When i go to make a post, i dont see all of the amazing fonts and colors and stuff, all that comes up is the HTML. So yeah. and like, when i want 2 do lists and stuff, i have 2 type in a whole bunch of random symbols and stuff like . DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS????? it was okay for the first 2 moths of blogger, but then it just disappeared. I NEED HELP!!!!!

No comments: